House , with 1465 m² built, 20 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 garage/s, good condition, outward, 2 terraces, 22 m² of terrace, courtyard, 5 floors, balcony
This 18th century palace house, located in the center of the city, in the heart of the historical center, is close to the Cabildo square, where one of the best viewpoints of the nucleus, the Basilica of Santa María de la Asunción, Like the National Parador of Tourism.
The house occupies a plot of 581.42 square meters of irregular polygonal shape, with facade to three streets.
The house is structured around a main central courtyard and has two more patios that give lighting and ventilation to interior rooms.
The roof of the house counts with both flat areas, roofs, and with gabled roofs.
The structure is stone masonry walls for the most part, with forged wooden beams in some areas and semicircular arches in others.
There is a zone of ´mezzanines´ that has a height of two meters approximately.
The first news that has of the house, centuries XVII and XVIII, is like a center of education of the Jesuits dedicated to the art, theology and moral.
In 1767 the Jesuits are expelled from Spain, but the house continues as a center of art education.
At the beginning of the 19th century the Napoleonic troops invaded Spain. In the Castle of Arcos they install a battery of guns. Because the house we treated was too high, at that time had 5 floors, obstructed the visibility of these guns and decided to bomb the fifth floor, The house is on four floors, as at present.
The house is duly registered in the Registry of Property and free of charges and liens.